Friday, September 14, 2007

Half Empty or Half Full?

I don't know how to start writing this particular post. I don't even know why I am writing this...maybe because the only thing I can really do is write.

5 years ago on 2nd September my dad passed away...and I had only one fear...God...please don't take my mum...

10th September 2007 she breathed her last...............

I have no fears no more.

Is my life half empty now or is it half full?

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA...You are missed. (14th Sept. 2007)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heartfelt condolences...

god bless you

Butterfly said...

I am really sorry.

I don't know what to say.May her soul rest in peace.

Subhadip said...

May her soul rest in peace.

I wish you the strength to deal with this. Have faith.

~ Deeps ~ said...

May her soul rest in peace.

just came to know abt it, really sorry to hear abt it.....have faith in urself and god.

RB said...

Hope you come out stronger. God bless..

Unknown said...

My deepest condolences. I know that your personal strength as well as that of your friends and extended family will help you in this period of tragedy.

Kanika said...

To All....

Thanks.

Banvri said...

All my strenght for u dearie ..