Tuesday, October 31, 2006

7-8 Lay them Straight!

I am tagged by Richa. And honestly I have been thinking what could be the ten things aboue me...

Well here goes nothing...

10 things that very few people know about me....

#1 I am scared of tall buildings....especially the closed barricaded ones.

#2 In fourth standard I aspired to be a doctor from AIIMS and find the cure of AIDS....those were the day:)

#3 After my Dad passed away, I started talking to him in my diary. The diary entry now always starts with Dear Papa...

#4 I want my stories to be made into Bollywood Movies...

#5 I started writin short stories when I was in ninth and my mother(who introduced me to the lovely world of books) took away all my books for my boards were approaching. The lack of books led me to write a story of my own that i could read!

#6 I started writing in the loo! & finished my first short story in the loo!

#7 I still give one blank call every year to my first crush from the net...can't help it...he had the sexiest damn voice I have ever heard!

#8 I wished to own a Retreat Spa...still do

#9 I am petrified of dying in a car accident.

#10 (Whew!) I am scared of being in a relationship. This fear is so intense that I would drive away any man who comes too close!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I can combine your points 4 and 5.
I was five years old when I wrote my first story. And at that point of time I did see my work getting televised, not Bollywoodised though. :D

~ ॐ ~ said...

hmm... now i know a lot of things !!! and please welcome me here !!!! :)

Kanika said...

@ Woodie

So we share that!!! I bet most of the authors would love to actually see their characters moving and talking...yet...in the end it never is as good as a book.

@ Prashant...

FINALLY!!! Well Welcome hain....and you have only seen the tip of the iceberg....

Richa said...

Ah! I see the tag has been successfully completed.

You're one of those whose brains work the most in the loo! I wonder how,though!

Blank calls are completely justified. Sexy voices are not so common!

Nice list! :)

Banvri said...

Nice listing Kanu ..
brave listing infact :)

now we know lil bit more about u n still waiting to know u more ..:)

Subhadip said...

Nice! Enough to say "Did I know you?"

Kanika said...

@ Richa

It was not that my brain worked in the loo....it's just that I had to hide from my mum and write it!!!

Glad you think they are justified...if bharti read this she would be smiling from ear to ear.

@ Chitra

Well the best way is to kep visiting...I bet you would know loads about me.

And do answer the 10 question tag on my blog...I am damn curious for your answers...

@ Subhadip

Did you??? :)

~ ॐ ~ said...

then you are tagged 1000 times... which means that you now have to write 10000 things about u on this blog... now or later you decide :)

Anonymous said...

shall i say....do i know u????...
well...i knew almost all of them...except of the loo thingy...
hehehe..
vaise people...loos in her house are worth it...i mean they are actually very big and comfortable ;)...he he
i think the whole family has something for the loos...godd...i think i shud stop now...or else i wud get a thrashing frm her...

Love u a lot kanu..for who u are..and also for who u wud be if u ever change...I wud always be there...

bharti said...

And sweets...I have done dat tag for u on ma blog...

Banvri said...

@kanu ..yes I wil write 10 question post asap ..:)

Anonymous said...

This tag has been everywhere! :O

Loo?! :O

Kanika said...

@ bharti

Well...thanks for your vote of confidence for loo....I mean...Wha? Girl I was blushing after reading your comment. Yes all of us do have a thing for loos. So much so that on every vacation when we check the room in a hotel the first thing we check is the loo...Most important place I say.

And glad you did the tag...just keep blogging....you are good at it.

@ chitra

Am Waiting...

@ Rohit...

Well the tag is everywhere but on your blog...so...You are tagged!

And Yes...Loo :)

~ Deeps ~ said...

interesting points.......so creativity works at its best in loo :D

Banvri said...

And mission is over :P

Kanika said...

@ deeps

For me creativty worked in loo (though it was only a place to hide and write!)....what about your creativity..??? :)

@ chitra

Congratulations....and I know.