Friday, November 03, 2006

Point 47....

Well...Prashant wrote a long list of his itches and the only itch that seemed to be unanimous was the POINT 47. What do women think when they check out men...

I ain't no expert but here are a few things that most of the women check out...

Hands...are they clean?
How does he laugh?
His clothes.....dirty? shirt tucked in?
Hair....nicely combed or unruly?

Hands....are they scratching?
Eyes....is he checking out my breast?

Lips....does he lick them too often?
His mobile phone....is he playing with it?

The bulk in the trousers....show me the money!

Hands....are the nails clipped? are they clean?
Smile....

Height....
approximate weight...
approximate length......

Does he slouch?
Let me see if he takes out a 100 ka note or 500 ka?

Hands...where is he keeping them...


And then almost all of them are thinking exactly the following things while checking out a guy...

He's...umm okay. What's with this guy? Am i looking okay? I should have worn that black dress...it would have made me look slimmer! Damn...is he checking me out? That ass...can't look at my face!/ Why is he not looking at my breast??? I should have worn a tighter top...damn! What did he say he was doing again? Hmm...would it look okay if i order a chicken sandwich...am so hungry...no he would think i am a pig...I should have left my hair open...damn is he going to say something/ Kitna bolta hain!......No watch? Nice phone....wish i could throw that in the bin....Oh what the hell....I bet he has never seen a better looking woman in his life...that bitch in white top is smiling...why can't she live with her own?/ Is that bitch smirking? God...why did he have to wear this weird combination....i mean a T on a Thursday???
Man I am sooooo hungry...I think I should take that Chicken Sub...To hell with the diet...
"Just Irish Coffee for me...without cream..." Damn, will wait till he goes....

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

MF

Subhadip said...

MF

Richa said...

The anonymous comment was mine and I am sure you belive me.

Richa said...

Now!
You seem to have given the hands a lot of importance. :)

I'm not sure about the thoughts that you mentioned in the end though.

And you know, now I'm itching to write a similar post. Let me see if I can increase the guys' knowledge a little more.

Unknown said...

Well...hands and everything you've said about them I agree entirely.
But I disagree with the last para. Atleast with most of it.

Anonymous said...

Err.. What's a shirt that's tucked in got to do with it! :O
And mobilephone? Man, get a grip of what you're writing!

Kanika said...

@ anony...huh?

@ subhadip...okay.....

@ richa
Do write girl.....it would be nice....

@ woodie...

Well...i did say most of the women think like that...and you are a class apart girl!

I know this is something I don't do. For me it's simple...What is he talking....

@ rohit...

loads of it....it tells you the man's attitude towards a lot many things...especially the way people should perceive him. A shirt tucked in....Conscious of what people might think....shirt which is untucked....to hell with other people...I got an itch and I would rather let the shirt out...

And I know about the mobile phones....God the way men go on about thier latest gadgets is....sooo totally annoying. My new phone....i bought it for this much....ugh!

Ankur said...

nice and funny writeup ,,,an enjoy to read.. The point about the bulk in the trousers had my antennas opened, only to read that bulk was from wallet and nothing else :-D he he he ha ha ha

Kanika said...

Ankur..

Honestly the bulk implies both ways....Indulge by all means. We check out everything we can!

bharti said...

Even i notice hands...and believe me in my field of work...guys have got these reallyamazing hands of artists...a la howard roark...

other things...well...to some extent i do agree..kanu..i think dat if ever any guy wud listen to wat the two of us talk abt wen we r together, they'll be scandalized ;)...wat say..

~ ॐ ~ said...

:D

love you kanu for this insight... fantastic post... beautifully written !!!! AWESOME....

Kanika said...

@ bharti...

scandalized??...the next time around he would think twice before leaving his house he he!!!!And you had to mention howard roark????? whatever!

@ Prashant..

Well...Am glad I could provide atleast one lotion to the poor itchy soul....man the amount of itches you have....be careful....you might die of an anaphylactic shock! :)
Glad you liked it!

Banvri said...

Well Kanu u did splendid job :)
almost to the point but i wanted to write more :P
Hands ..yes i don like soft hand as they symblosise lazy ppl ..
Eyes ...look at me attitude should be thr ..

Hair ..should be short :D

Lips ..clean with no white edge

Mobile ..damn ..should be in his poket while talking to me ( I m more imp ) :P

cloths ..very imp factor ..should be clean n yes should gel well with his personality

hight ..tall

( thats my listing )

n when talking to guy ..I think i can read his moment ....my hair ..umm i don care ..should like me as i am ..so these things hardly bother me but what matter to me is my cloths ...should not uncofertable :P

~ Deeps ~ said...

hmm nice post....but still something is lacking........u talked all abt materialistic and behavioral part.......( i am counting u r checking out a guy for a rship, not sitting in a metro)
I m more interested to know wat wud be criteria then........cuz thats how point no 47 came in.....

Kanika said...

@ Chitra
:)

@ deeps

Point taken. WOuld oblige soon!

Ankur said...

takes guts to be honest.........I appreciate it..