Sunday, April 15, 2007

To all who are here on this blog I wish to forward a heart felt apology. The reasons are two...one, I would not be publishing the concluding part of King of Spades and second...I would not be blogging for a while. Please don't ask me why...or for how long I would be absent from my blog...

I do not wish to say that it is the end of Thank You for Calling...I don't know if it is or not. But till the time I answer the phone again, put up a smile and speak...here is to one and all...

Have a Good Day. Bye...

7 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Good Luck God bless....

Anonymous said...

Will miss you!

RB said...

Hey...will miss the stories and more.
You take care. :)


And do come back...

~ Deeps ~ said...

waiting for u to come back

Banvri said...

>:D<

take care

n will cya soon dearie

Butterfly said...

Will certainly miss your stories and your unique way of presenting them.
But, hope you will be back soon.:-)

Unknown said...

All the best. May the hiatus end soon.