Monday, April 30, 2007

Outage is over...back to work

I guess the blog about call centres is not complete without an outage. In call centres...outage was a period when we had the loads of fun, for the systems were down, the calls stopped and well...it was simply party time. The same happened to the blog, the systems went out, the calls died away and I was left to my thoughts. It was important for it meant I resoned out the priorities in my life, understood the realities and assessed the situations. I so hope I can say that I am back...as a better person.

So here is to all who stood by me and hoped for me to answer the call again...with a smile no less. To all you beautiful people....THANK YOU FOR CALLING...This is Kanika...How may I please you today?

:)

7 comments:

Titash said...

Glad you came..the story is due if you remember?

RB said...

Good to see you back. :)

~ ॐ ~ said...

Keep writing the excellent stuff....

Kanika said...

@ titash

Am glad too...and the story shall be told!

@ richa

It feels gr8 to be back girl...thanks

@ prashant

Will do so Sir...:)

Banvri said...

Hey Kanu ...

can feel spark of eyes ..in this post :)


welcome back


smile n start writing :)

~ Deeps ~ said...

welcome back :)

Butterfly said...

So gald to see you back amongst us.:-)
And, today is the first time that I came to know ur real name...Kanika...great!!