Monday, August 10, 2009

What's in a name....or the first letter of a name!

Subhadip....imagine me searching things that start with K! I mean its easy for you....maximum words start with the letter S. Anyhow...it's worth a try I guess..

1. What is your name: Kanika
2. A four Letter Word: Karma
3. A boy's Name: Kaustav (My nephew...)
4. A girl's Name: Kamakshi ( Am stuck to the name I have no idea why!)
5. An occupation: Kite Maker
6. A colour: Kesariya
7. Something you wear: Kimono
8. A food: Kababs (hi hi :) )
9. Something found in the bathroom: Kohler (Build a house around it!)
10. A place: Kerela
11. A reason for being late: Knee Jerking traffic ;)
12. Something you shout: Kidding!!!!!
13. A movie title: Kabhi Kabhi.........
(this is easy...could I give seven eight more?)
14. Something you drink: Kavah (Kashmiri tea!)
15. A musical group: Kings of Leon
16. An animal: Kiwi
17. A street name: Kautilya Marg (near India Gate)
18. A type of car: Kia ( A south Korean Car...so says wikipedia!)
19. Something scary: King Kong (ha ha ha)
20. Ice cream flavor: Kesar Pista

I tag no one...K for KIND!

3 comments:

Subhadip said...

K for kind.... loved that! Also liked "Kohler", "Kia" and "Kabhi Kabhi"; well "Kerela" - I am sure it is there somewhere!
Thanks for doing it... btw, you didn't really had to search, you know!

Kanika said...

@ Subhadip

Kohler was just the thing that took me ages....couldn't figure anything and then in exasperation I thought about ads and could feel the vision of a pompous architect looking dumbfounded at a faucet....Brilliant Ad I would say...

That makes me wonder...how about making a tag where...I guess I would work on it and see what people come up with...

Butterfly said...

Those were some nice answers, specially 'Kite maker' and 'Knee jerking traffic'. :-)