Friday, May 14, 2010

Still waiting

Time they say flies away. And with a kid you are hardly aware of the seconds turning into minutes and days turning into weeks. So they say.....

It is such a long long wait. First you wait to see his face and then greed sets in. No sooner can he look at you and giggle, you want him to laugh. HE turns a little on the bed and you want him to sit up and run to you. He starts making small gurgling noises and you want him to call you ma!

And guess what...it takes time. More so because you are waiting and waiting and waiting. He is six months old, can start seeing a glimmer of naughtiness lurking on the corner of his small mouth. HE makes cute little faces and has started tying to imitate and draw attention by small little antics. And I am greedy....waiting for more. Waiting for the day he would call me ma, take his first step, laugh and hug me, kiss me...

Still waiting....

6 comments:

Butterfly said...

He'll call you ma very soon.I hope you enjoy these moments of waiting and cherish that day when he first calls you ma...:-)

Kanika said...

@ 3 G...well thanks...would surely check out ur blog

@ butterfly...

I know...let's see when that day arrives

@ Rhapsody

:) Welcome to my blog.....

Sonia said...

This is an amazing blog, and this entry described flawlessly how I felt like when my adorable little brother was born, though of course I didn't want him to call me Ma or anything. :))

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

April showers bring May flowers.............................................................