Saturday, October 28, 2006

Instant Coffee

Weird title. But then that was the first thing that came to my mind when I opened the page and decided to write a post where in I would share some of the weird questions of my life and then Tag Deepak and SUBHADIP...and Bharti...if i can manage to get her to come to my page...her blog has been dead too long
And Woodie...Kindly add a TAGGED AGAIN AND AGAIN...cause the same goes for you.

Basically anyone who goes through this....he he he

Its a very simple questionnaire....kindly keep the answers limited to a word or a phrase!

1. When I look at the stars...I Smile

2. Rains...a good book!

3. Happiness is...my nephew's smile!

4. Books...best friend

5. Men/Women(Whichever applicable)....can't do without!

6. Love is....a two way road!

7. God...Faith

8. Summer of 69?...Cafe Coffee Day

9. Pride....& Prejudice

10. Life...INSTANT COFFEE!!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is Subhadip in all caps whereas the rest of us are not? Are you trying to tell your readers that you have a favorite? I like your questions very much but convince me why I should participate when you have just left me heartbroken with this ruthless confession of yours?

Kanika said...

Woodie....The simple reason is because of my chat with Subhadip....no offence to anyone. I am dying to read your answers....you ought to believe me for I did add all caps when I mentioned your name....Tagged Again and Again!!!

And please....to everyone....don't make me guilty yaar....no favorites....just playful joke with my ex-trainer!!!

I am waiting for all of your Tag posts! :)

~ Deeps ~ said...

do i have to do it ?

Kanika said...

ofcourse deepak...U MUST!!!

Richa said...

This really WAS simple and quite nice too. :)

Banvri said...

Hey nice one Kanu ..I agree life is instant coffee :)

Kanika said...

@ BASTM & Chitra

Waiting for your tag posts

Anonymous said...

No man, instant coffee's not nice. No, not even close to nice. :| Life's better! Let's talk about the real coffee! :D