Thursday, January 25, 2007

Why Not!

Different phases and different moods. Same question...(Why?) and same answer...(Why not!)

Yesterday, its anybody's guess, I was particularly blue. I was depressed, lonely and utterly confused. Well, the heart is still amiss, eyes are particularly wet yet the cold wind is softer, milder and definitely heart warming! I am still lonely, I still have the same nostalgia, the grief and the pain...yet I also have the faith...that all shall be fine...hope of a beautiful tomorrow and love of my family. As of now...I want nothing more!

I am strangely content with my situation in life...am at peace with myself and in complete harmony with mother nature. When I hugged ma today, everything was just perfect. Her hand on my head, the dreams in her eyes and the tender kiss on the forehead!

I am not asking god why he did what he did for its not for me to ask...Its for me to simply smile and look at the heavens...feel his warmth as he gently wraps his arm around me and holds me together, feel his laughter as I sulk and complain. Its for me to simply say...I love you God. And then...Why not??? Why not scream! cry! rant! laugh!

Why not indeed!

To all who read the previous post, thanks for listening!
And to all who read this post (without reading the previous one!), I am sure you would now be getting ready to read the previous post...I shall only say...thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"I am strangely content with my situation in life...am at peace with myself and in complete harmony with mother nature."
It was wonderful to read this part.
I am sure all your friends will agree with me.

Kanika said...

@ woodie

thanks :)
The best part is I felt it when I wrote it!

Varun Goel said...

Surprise!!!!

Hi, whats up? Truly, dis is one of the most honest and soulful blog one can expect to come accross.... Beautiful work....

And by the way, I just wrote a small post on Aurors and Marauders... Check it out if you can....

Going into internet hibernation (again) for a couple of months... biding time until the seventh book comes and we sorcerers can unleash!!

well, Take Care...

Love,

Varun

Kanika said...

Hey Varun

Well I was honestly surprised and touched by your comment.

Thanks for dropping by and all the best...

~ Deeps ~ said...

stay happy gal :)