Monday, January 15, 2007

Dark Temptation...

She stared without shame, her heart gently beating in her chest. There was just something about it that provoked pure carnal desire. Her mind screamed as her body melted at the site. Pure ecstasy! Yet it was wrong....a sin yet her body arched and she felt her hand moving as her lips trmbled slightly. She was aware of his eyes looking intently as she fumbled once and twice, shook her head in denial and licked her lips nervously.
"Go on..." he coaxed, mocking her slightly as her cheeks turned red. She looked into his eyes and saw the kindness. There was a soft smile on his lips and though she knew he was enjoying her discomfort, he was also aware of the way her body trembled.
Closing her eyes she reached for it and felt the softness as the teeth dug into the deep dark cores. Her eyes opened then and she shuddered once and mouthed it, feeling it just melt into her mouth and send shocks of pure bliss and pleasure to every inch of her body. She looked at him then and smiled, the sweetest smile, "Forgive me for I have sinned!"
"No sin my child. No sin..."
And they burst out laughing as she steadied her fork and plundged it into the heart of the rich chocolate truffle laced with steaming hot chocolate sauce. As she mouthed another bite she knew...few indulgences were just worth it. She felt him laughing, saw his fork devouring the cream on the side without mercy and pulled the plate closer to herself. He gave up without a fight.
"You look so adorable right now."
"Umm...dont disturb and dont try it...I ain't giving it back to you..."
"Hey...I thought you did not want to eat it!"
"Well...now I do so just buzz off!!!!"
He smiled, picked his coffee cup and sipped on. Some temptations he thought, a naughty sparkle lighting his eyes...were just worth it!
As she sat back, the look of utter contentment in her eyes he raised his cup of coffee in salute.
"Thank you..." she said and she meant it. After a rough patch this was exactly what she wanted.
"Don't worry. It shall all be accounted for!!!"
She chuckled and picked her coffee cup. She knew it all meant nothing. They were good friends and she was glad for it. Sipping on her coffee she felt the bitter liquid simmer down her throat with a fervent desire to preserve the tingling effect. With the sun parked high in sky, all glowing and glistening with happiness she felt wind on her face. Life..she thought as an old song started to fill her veins with pure music...was good!

12 comments:

RB said...

I could guess this one. :D

Kanika said...

Ofcourse you could...and I would not have agreed if you couldn't!!!!

Women and chocolate go back a long long way...just perfectly synonymous you know...sweet yet bitter, melt at touch and can light up the darkest days!!!

Here's to chocolate....:)

~ Deeps ~ said...

well it just happened yday, i can only say that :)

bharti said...

What the &%*#...why doesn't barista have home delivery...oh..I am craving for it...Someone help me!!!!

Subhadip said...

Oh... dark temptation! Next time, try the apple pie with chocolate sauce.

Lalit Singh said...

Phew... DAMN
worked up some steam there

Banvri said...

:)

wonderful post as always but i think u cud add a pic here ..i mu sure effect double hota :P

Banvri said...

at last my comment is posted :|

i hate beta blogger :)

Unknown said...

Ummmm....saucy.
Good piece of work here woman. It works.
And I am confused btw...how many blogs do you maintain? And what is the difference of one from the other?

Kanika said...

@ deeps

:)

@ bharti...

no worries honey...we would have it soon...and the after effects you handle on your own :)

@ subhadip

Would try it...but am not too fond of apple pie...
but experience tells me that you are seldom wrong in your advices

@ lalit...

I know...and man its all worth it :)

@ deepti

I thought of the picture but by that time I had devoured it!!!!

and next time first log in and try commenting...its not that bad honey...

Kanika said...

@ sayan Di

Well I maintain 3 blogs. But they are very varied. While this blog was more of a stress buster. Books is an old blog that is devoted only to the books I read. And the third I started on a rather dark mood and is very primitive in its thoughts. It is the place I am at my darkest.

The rest of the two are merely me talking to myself. This is the blog where I share the experiences, compare the call centres and more importantly just relate to a life that is somehow not the way I always dreamt it would be!!1

Anyhow...am glad you like it...I missed it pehle...

~ ॐ ~ said...

:)